October/November 2023 Scholarship Round
AFP of Southern Arizona’s Scholarship opportunities open October 1, 2023.
- 7 AFP Memberships Available – Full membership in the Association shall be open to individuals (a) who, among other responsibilities, hold some degree of accountability for income-generation within the fundraising process; (b) who must hold some degree of responsibility directly for fundraising; (c) who are compensated for their services; and (d) who subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Standards and promote the Donor Bill of Rights. Active members in good standing may vote, serve on chapter or Association committees and task forces, and hold Association or chapter office.
- 2 Young Professional Memberships – Open to persons who hold some degree of responsibility directly for fundraising, work within the U.S. and Canada and are compensated for their services, and are 30 years old or younger, must subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Standards and promote the Donor Bill of Rights and be employed, or have been employed by an organization that provides benefits to society.
Instructions on how to apply for AFP Membership
- Download the 2023 AFP Scholarship Application here: 2023 October Scholarship Application
- Email the completed application to 2023 AFP Scholarship Chair, Colleen Iuliucci, at email@example.com
- Your application must be submitted by Friday, November 30, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Iuliucci, 2023 Scholarship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org