2020 FALL IDEA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Opens: Thursday, October 1, 2020
Deadline: Sunday, October 31, 2020
Email completed application to:
2020 AFP IDEA Committee Co-Chair, Valerie Sipp, at Valerie.Sipp@gmail.com
Program: The Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA) Scholarship is a year-long program for fundraisers, development professionals, and non-profit professionals from underrepresented communities, including people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities. Scholarship recipients will have opportunities to network, meet leaders in the fundraising and philanthropic sector, and participate in leadership opportunities while they build fundraising capacity and increase mission impact.
Congratulations to the2020 AFPSOAZ Scholarship Recipients!
- Andrea Carmichael – EMERGE
- Veronica Saiz – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Arizona
- Spencer Sposit – Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Yobana Rodriguez – Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Nita Choonsingh – Youth on Their Own
- Anton Russell – The Drawing Studio
- Chinna Garza – Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation