July 2022 Scholarship Round
AFP of Southern Arizona’s Scholarship opportunities are now open and accepting applications for our July scholarships!
- 2 AFP Memberships Available
- 2 Regular Member Scholarships – Full membership in the Association shall be open to individuals (a) who, among other responsibilities, hold some degree of accountability for income-generation within the fundraising process; (b) who must hold some degree of responsibility directly for fundraising; (c) who are compensated for their services; and (d) who subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Standardsand promote the Donor Bill of Rights. Active members in good standing may vote, serve on chapter or Association committees and task forces, and hold Association or chapter office.
- 1 Young Professional Memberships – Open to persons who hold some degree of responsibility directly for fundraising, work within the U.S. and Canada and are compensated for their services, and are 30 years old or younger, must subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Standardsand promote the Donor Bill of Rights and be employed, or have been employed by an organization that provides benefits to society.
Instructions on how to apply for AFP Membership
- Download the 2022 AFP Scholarship Application Here!
- Email the completed application to 2022 AFP Scholarship Chair, Alba Rojas-Sukkar, CFRE at Alba.Rojas-Sukkar@usoncology.com
- Your application must be submitted by July 29, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Alba Rojas-Sukkar, 2022 Scholarship Chair at Alba.Rojas-Sukkar@usoncology.com