Welcome to the AFP Southern Arizona Mentorship Program!
This FREE benefit of chapter membership supports members who are interested in professional development through one-on-one mentoring. We match those newer to the industry with a more senior AFP member, to meet monthly on your their own schedule, addressing whatever topics interest the mentee. Once enrolled, our Mentorship Co-Chairs will maintain contact with you to monitor progress and be available if you have any concerns or questions.
Mentors and Mentees agree to the following:
- Commit to participate for one full year.
- Meet in person at least once a month.
- Communicate by telephone, email or text between in-person meetings.
- Notify a Co-Chair if any problems arise.
- Attend Mentorship Program event (2-3 per year).
- Complete the Mentorship Program application.
A ‘speed-matching’ kick-off event happens late in the year. New members during the year are welcome to apply as well, and we will do our best to match you.
NOTE: If you have any specific requests or questions about participating in the program, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the AFP Mentorship program is available in our handbook.