FOR THE PREMIERE, FREE AND VIRTUAL EVENT: NPD2021
We are so excited you are registering for National Philanthropy Day 2021.
Date: Friday, November 12, 2021
Time: 3:00PM Pre-Party
3:30 PM Start – 4:30 PM Finish
Location: Wherever You Fancy – Stream the virtual event from your boardroom, living room, or elsewhere.
*Pro-tip: host a private viewing party with your nearest and dearest. We value physical distancing and face coverings, and believe that doesn’t need to deter you from a socially responsible celebration!
This FREE virtual event will honor seven BIG awardees who have generously and selflessly given their time, talent, and treasure to Tucson. This year’s awardees are:
- Outstanding Philanthropist – Ginny L Clements
- Outstanding Foundation Philanthropist – Social Venture Partners Tucson
- Outstanding Corporation Philanthropist – Roche Diagnostics
- Outstanding Crisis Response & Recovery in Philanthropy – Doug Levy
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy – Alpha Chi Omega, Beta Lambda Chapter
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive – Enrique Aldana
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser – Desha Bymers-Davis
Tickets Only – $0 (Free Registration)